Wednesday Weekly is an attempt to remain in prayer as well as keep friends and family updated on our lives. Here we’ll invite you to pray for us and our neighborhood through our praises, struggles, hopes, and dreams.
On Sunday, I (Haley), sat in church distracted by the busy weekend. We closed on our house last Wednesday and had spent the weekend cleaning, moving, and socializing with our awesome helpers. It was a wee bit overwhelming, to say the least. Yet it was in that moment that God gently reminded me to look beyond the walls of our house and to our neighborhood.
We’ve met some of our neighbors and they have each been wonderful and welcoming; we’re eager to meet the rest of the street in the coming weeks. We’ve been blessed by members of our church community as they share their homemade cookies, lend tools, or jump right in to help us load and unload our Uhaul. And it’s the people that make us most excited as this new house becomes our home.
And if you’d join us in prayer, we have a few requests but also welcome whatever prayers you have on your heart.
- Thanks for God’s leading in our church, neighborhood, and house choice
- That our home would be welcoming to all who enter
- Blessing on James’ new school year and internship at Awaken
- Guidance as Haley hopes to grow her photography in the Twin Cities area
- Ongoing growth to our marriage as we embrace the newness of home ownership
We would love to share our new home with you, pray for you, and share life with you. Feel free to call/email us with any requests or pop by for a cup of coffee. 🙂