Wednesday Weekly is an attempt to remain in prayer as well as keep friends and family updated on our lives. Here we’ll invite you to pray for us and our neighborhood through our praises, struggles, hopes, and dreams. And sometimes Wednesday Weekly becomes Wednesday Biweekly…
It’s been an eventful couple of weeks as we made our house a home and had the opportunity to share it with friends and family at a house-warming party last weekend. Really, it’s the company that makes this place feel like home! We love having our own space and getting the opportunity to host. If you’re ever in the area, seriously, stop on by!
Both school and work have been picking up for us, and we’re also gearing up to host a life-group from church in our home. All that being said, we’d love it if you would partner with us in prayer:
- Praises as we have a new gas range and can cook our own meals
- For our life-group as we meet together, cozily, in our home
- Diligence as we seem to have ever-growing to-do lists
- Sabbath as moments of rest can quickly escape us
- Growing commitment to God’s heart for this world
If you pray for us, please send us a message. We would be so thrilled to learn what’s going on in your life and how we can be praying for you. We are so blessed by your support!
Have a good rest of your week!